Imagine a world in which your employees took fewer sick days, were more productive and used fewer health benefits. This is an employer’s dream due to the consequential savings for the business.
Times are tough and all employers are seeking effective ways to reduce costs while simultaneously strengthening their business. Luckily, there is a solution. Companies who implement preventative corporate wellness programs reduce health expenses by wisely investing in their greatest assets, their employees.
At Alo Wellness, we offer a number of programs to help meet your company’s needs and budget. We can help you to create a wellness program that fits using one or more of the following programs:
- In-office educational workshops with a variety of nutrition and wellness topics to chose from.
- Health screenings including blood pressure, weight & body composition, comprehensive Nutrition Assessment and more.
- Personalized Nutrition Programs– created specifically to meet your company’s needs. This can be a combination of services offered to employees throughout the year to help keep wellness a part of your company’s daily life.
- Wellness Newsletters are a great way to gently encourage a healthy lifestyle throughout the year.
- 12-week Weight Loss Program with in-house workshops, workbook, meal plans and more. The program is interactive and incredibly informative helping employees to not only achieve a healthy body weight, but get healthy, once and for all. Learn more about the program here.
- Cooking Classes with an emphasis on making delicious, healthy meals work in a busy lifestyle.
- The Fortis Corporate Wellness Program– an 8-week, in-house Nutrition Workshop Series to help strengthen your company, from the inside out. Our most popular program! During the program, the Instructor will cover a variety of topics from stress management and learning to fuel the body in the “fast lane” to the importance of digestive health and how to prevent heart disease and other chronic diseases related to poor diet and lifestyle.
If you are interested in creating a wellness program for your company, would like to add to your current wellness program or would like to learn more about how the Fortis Corporate Wellness program can benefit your business, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working with you!