If you missed Episode 11, Part 1 of the Adrenal Fatigue series, head here to check it out!
In today’s episode we are continuing to dig into the meaty topic of Adrenal Fatigue and we’ve got some seriously good stuff for you!
In Part 2, we are talking about how to support your adrenal glands naturally, especially if you have signs or symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue. We break down what and how to eat, what nutrients to focus on and natural remedies to support adrenal health. We also dig into recommendations for caffeine and alcohol, our fav non-toxic products, exercise and movement and how to get your mind right to decrease emotional stress.
Even if you aren’t dealing with adrenal fatigue or you’ve already been on a journey to support your adrenals naturally, the info we share is totally usable and things that we live by each and every day. Prevention is the best form of health care, my friend!
For those of you who are looking to dig even deeper into your own health journey and want a personalized plan drawn up for you (no guessing games here!), we are offering 15% off our Wellness Packages and consultations. More than anything, we want you to live well and thrive and sometimes you need a little guidance from the experts to really make it happen!
Thank you to the Nutritional Therapy Association for sponsoring this podcast—real education for people who believe in real food.
- Nutrition Consulting Services
- Adrenal Fatigue: The 21st Century Stress Syndrome by James L. Wilson
- Celtic sea salt
- Unrefined Himalayan pink salt
- Peppermint, lavender and basil doTERRA Essential Oils (contact Justine or Caroline to find out more)
- Episode 9: What Your Sugar Cravings May Be Telling You About Your Health”
- Our Fav Safe Skincare Options:
- The Loving Diet by Jessica Flannigan
- Broth and Co bone broth (use the code “ColorfulEats10%OFF” to save 10%)
- Artisana Coconut Butter