Food cravings- everyone’s got them, but what do they actually mean? Something that is not talked about enough when it comes to nutrition— what food cravings may be telling us about our health – we beat ourselves up about food cravings but we really need to understand the root causes and how we can fix them.
Today we are going to dig into some of the most common types of food cravings, think sugar, greasy food and salt, and why you may be having them. The best part – we’re giving you practical and most importantly, “doable”, solutions for each!
We’ve got a lot of “link love” going on in this episode so make sure to check out all the awesome resources to make kicking your food cravings in the pants a breeze!
Please do us a huge favor and go hit the “Subscribe” button on iTunes and share the podcast with your friends and family! And if you love the show, please leave a review on iTunes!
- Dr. Ron’s Mag-Max and Cal-Mag
- Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil and Bath Flakes
- Raw Cocoa Powder
- Pure 7 Chocolate Bars (Caroline’s Fav)
- Alter Eco Chocolate Bars (Justine’s Fav) from Thrive Market
- Thrive Market
- Celtic Sea Salt
- Whole30 Book: It Starts with Food
- Epic Cage-Free Duck Fat from Thrive Market
- doTERRA Essential Oils and Blends (contact Justine or Caroline to learn more)
- Maple Sea Salt R(x) Bars
- Pumpkin Puree from Thrive Market